RSS : Articles / Comments


Great Place to Unwind (Maribago Bluewater Beack Resort)

1:12 AM, Posted by eilrach, No Comment

I've been thinking lately.... Hey! it's almost December, still doing my old boring routine everyday (as what my colleagues would often told me) like going to the gym, then go to work after a sweaty and heavy workout. Sleeping all day long while others are busy doing something during the day.. And here I am, seating on this 4 walled cubicle thinking what am i missing.... or am i missing something? And that's when a thought came into my mind. Hey! Charlie, yah need a break! yah need a place to unwind, a place where you can chill and relax.. And YES! I think that's what i need right now. I missed going out with my friends, college classmates, and colleagues. Thanks to Mark, a friend of mine from Cebu Bloggers Society (CBS). I asked him if he knew a place where i could relax and chill after a stressful day from work. Good thing he told me about "Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort", which is located at Maribago, Buyong Mactan Island, Lapulapu City. He told me almost everything that I needed to savor. Mark told me how he was overwhelmed with the staff and amenities at Maribago which sounds great.. That's the first thing to consider when you go to a place where you want to relax and enjoy. And wait, they also have the so called "AMUMA SPA" that caught my interest. I might try this one to relief from stress. And here's what really makes me decide to go to Maribago, they have this interesting "Floating Island". I would definitely check this one out. I'm 100% sure about that! And oh, by the way, this sunday would be the best day to go there, as Pinoyworld invites all Bloggers in the country.

So, need a place to relax and enjoy? Then visit Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort. See yah this 25th day of October.

Moreover, check links below to know more about the most visited Beach resort in the country.

1. Maribago bluewater blog
2. Maribago Bluewater video
3. PinoyWorld

No Comment